Skip to main content

Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Tea Tree


Description from the package:
Pure cotton sheet mask enriched with Tea Tree ingredient, makes your troubled skin fresh and clear. For Anti-Trouble skin.

I brought a pack of this when I was in the Hong Kong Missha store and the sales recommended this product to help clear my acne and fade scar marks. I was glad I wasn't convinced to buy 3 packs of these because they were quite pricey in HK compared to the price I saw on the US website. She told me that by using this 2-3 times as recommended on the package will not clear my skin up. I would need to use this daily for a whole month to see results on my face. She told me that's what she use to clear her skin up. She does have clear skin, but most of it was covered by her makeup. Using this a whole month??? I think not. That's just not economical and not environmentally friendly. To me, sheet mask are special treatments and not meant to be used everyday. These contain parabens so I would not recommend using this daily. I don't think I'll repurchase their mask again.

Effectiveness?
I brought better and cheaper mask than this one and it works just the same or even better. Tea tree oil is listed at the end of the ingredient list so it's probably not really concentrated. You might as well apply tea tree oil to your problems areas instead. It works well as a moisturizing mask and have mild anti-septic effects from the tea tree oil. If you want immediate results, this product will not do the job.

Smell?
Doesn't smell like there's any tea tree oil. It smells more like lemon or dish detergent.

Price: $1.99 per sheet on Missha US website

$235 HKD per box = Approx. $30 USD

My tips: Put the package under warm water. It helps warm up the mask and also rehydrate the mask.

Directions:
1. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
2. Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face.
3. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
4. Gently pat until fully absorbed. No need to wash.

Tip: Apply leftover essence on neck areas. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.

Made in Korea

Against Animal Testing

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Betaine. Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Melaeuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance(Parfum)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium