Skip to main content

Korres Liquid Foundation Wild Rose Brightening & Long-Lasting SPF 20


WRF3 Beige

Description from Sephora:
Korres Wild Rose Foundation is a natural, antiaging foundation formulated with Wild Rose extract, a potent source of vitamin C. Wild Rose extract is clinically proven to repair fine lines and wrinkles and brighten uneven skin tone. A micro-patch of natural polymers with regenerating properties provides long-lasting moisturization and is clinically proven to extend the wear of the foundation. This brand favorite contains an oil-free, dermatologically tested formula that imparts a natural swash of color and a smooth, velvety finish.

I just found this in my stash of makeup and I almost forgot how much I love this liquid foundation other than my Vincent Longo foundation. It feels and look amazing on my skin. With my acne prone combination skin, it doesn't give me a full coverage. I don't find that a problem since I can coverage any other flaws with concealer. I love the brightening effect and coverage it gives on the sun spots and pigmentation I have on my cheeks. 

Pros:

  • Moisturizing
  • Contains SPF 20
  • Easy to blend liquid
  • Wonderful wild rose scent
  • Medium-full coverage depending on your skin condition
  • Brightening and even skin tone
  • Lightweight, doesn't feel so heavy
  • Does not contain parabens and mineral oils
Cons:
  • Doesn't come with a pump
  • Only comes in 6 shades
  • Perfect shade for me in the summer. A bit dark in the winter for my medium skintone. 
Price: $30 
Size: 1.01 fl. oz.
Ingredients:
Water, Isododecene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-10 triisostearate, Glycerin, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone/IPDI/Sorbitan Stearate Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mannitol, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Proline, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Algin, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Carbomer, Acacia Sengal Gum, Serine, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, [+/-[May Contain] Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium