Skip to main content

ELF Eyeshadow Compact with Mirror


When I first saw this at Target. I can't believe it's only $1. I had to get it and see if my MAC eyeshadows can fit. It sure does.

Pros:
  • Magnetic 
  • Comes with a mirror 
  • Comes with a slot for a sponge tip applicator 
  • Great for on the go or travel 
  • Holds my magnetic MAC eyeshadows fairly well. 
  • Refill with ELF eyeshadows which are $1 
  • Fits MAC eyeshadow pans but the slot is a bit bigger (see the gap in the picture) 
  • Can be used as a lipstick palette or pressing your own eyeshadows or mineral concealers. Be creative and personalize it. 
I can't think of anything I can complain about this product. I don't expect it to last forever for the price it is. For what I paid for, this is made pretty well to hold my MAC shadows or even depot eyeshadows to put into it. It fits well into my purse or to bring on a short trip. I just wish it's black like the MAC palette. I can see this one getting dirty easily.

Tips: Glam up your palette and glue some rhinestones and decals on top of the palette. Don't have any magnets on your shadow pans. I use reuseable poster putty to hold it in place. This is only a few dollars and you get a good chunk and a small bead size is enough. This stuff really sticks on so you might need something to pry it out when you remove the pans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium