Skip to main content

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Review





Directions: Apply marker to clean dry lips. After 30 secs apply balm.

Pros:
  • Good price (I got it when it was BOGO 50%off) 
  • Easy to use 
  • Marker like applicator 
  • Long-wear 
  • Does not bleed outside lip line 
  • Comes in 10 shades 
  • It has a very subtle fruity fragrance 
Cons:
  • May dry out fast 
  • Need to layer in order to get the color on lips 
  • Lip balm isn't moisturizing (possibility of breaking) 
  • Doesn't look good on dry lips it makes your dry patches more visible 
  • Lighter colors doesn't show so well 
  • Not as dark as it seems 
  • Feels drying to the lips but it may be solved with a chapstick on top. 
Overall, I think it's an okay product. Most likely I won't repurchase since I tend to have dry lips year round. Although it is very easy to apply and much better than other long wear lipsticks which feels very tacky and drying to the lips. It can be quite drying and accentuate dry patches so a lip balm or gloss on top would be necessary. I can find that this could be used with other moisturing lip products. Desire is too light for my lips. It's kind of like a bubblegum pink. Beloved goes on my lips a lot better. It's actually not as dark as it seem when I apply it on. It gives a good amount of color. I tried swatches on my hand and this product does not come off easily even if I wash it soap or try scrubbing it off. These are the more subtle colors. Now I wish I went for the brighter and darker colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium