Skip to main content

Bare Escentuals Tinted Mineral Veil in Mirrored Compact with Brush



Description from Sephora:
What it does:
This duo provides the ultimate finishing touch to makeup, infusing your skin with softness and a hint of warm tone for airbrushed perfection. Mineral Veil powder gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores for a fresh, flawless look all day.

Pros:
  • Oil-absorbing 
  • Nice natural finish 
  • Subtle light peachy beige 
  • Add a hint of color to my medium skin tone 
  • Refillable just twist the lid and refill with mineral veil or favorite mineral powder 
  • Dispenses the same amount everytime 
  • Comes with mirror for easy touchups 
  • Good to carry in your purse 
  • Less mess and waste compared to the regular jars 
  • Also sold in the regular mineral veil 
Cons:
  • Cannot control the amount it dispenses 
  • My lid broke after using it for less than a year (Update: Dec 2011) 

bareMinerals retractable brush vs. Too Faced retractable kabuki


Metal piece controls the amount of
product entering the well for dispensing

I love synthetic brushes. This brush is soft compared to their goat hair kabuki brushes which irritates my skin. Great for touch ups or mineral application. You may carry this on the go. One thing is the metal part is not made really well. Most the time I have to struggle to pull the retractable part. I would not buy on it's own, but it came with the kit so it's a plus. The size is fairly small. It's a mini version it's compact enough to keep in your purse.

How to use:
  1. Gently turn compact upside-down to load product into well
  2. To open compact, lift lid (do not twist cap off)
  3. Swirl the dispensed dose of minerals in the compact well with brush, tap away excess, and buff onto skin
Overall, I think it's a great product since it's reusable. I love the design of the dispenser. It's less mess and wasted product on my vanity. No more powder flying all over the place. It should last me for quite a while. I will refill it with my other jars of mineral veil or some Everyday Mineral finishing powder.

Size: 6g / 0.21 oz
Price: $29.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium