Skip to main content

Vincent Longo Healthy Fluid Liquid Foundation Review





Description according to Vincent Longo:
The healthy glowing summer skin of Mediterranean women inspired this formula. It imparts an unbelievably soft, porcelain matte, medium-to-full coverage finish on the skin and has a smooth as silk, cushiony texture which blends effortlessly.
-Cucumber, Aloe Vera and Wheat Germ Oil work together to hydrate and soften the skin.
-Chamomile soothes the skin, reducing irritations.
-Vitamin E and SPF 8 provide protection against free radicals and UV sun exposure.
-Excellent for smoothing textured skin, filling in lines and wrinkles and concealing redness and sun freckles.
-Intensely longwearing - will withstand long hours and periods of physical exercise.

This is one of my favorite liquid foundation that I use daily. One pump of the foundation on the back of my hand and I use a foundation brush and spread it evenly all over my face. It gives a medium coverage for me just to even out my skin and to cover some of my minor scars. I use it daily to work and sometimes I get a bit sweaty. The foundation stays on all day. My skin seems better when I use it and it feels smoother. It doesn't really give a matte finish for me. I feel like it makes my skin look very natural and glowy. To get a even more flawless finish. I use a powder puff and lightly press some translucent powder on top to set my makeup.

Pros:
  • Contains SPF 8. It can be an addition to a SPF moisturizer that you put on before foundation 
  • Smooth application and easy to blend into the skin 
  • Moisturizing and softening for the skin with cucumber, aloe, and wheat germ. 
  • Perfect match for my Asian skintone 
  • Evens skintone with just one thin layer (1-2 pumps) 
  • Good ingredients: Vitamin E, Chamomile, Cucumber, Aloe Vera and Wheat Germ Oil 
  • Comes with a pump and a cap to prevent spill 
  • 11 Shades to choose from 
Cons:
  • Expensive and pricey 
  • Contains paraben 
  • SPF can be higher
Sephora doesn't sell Vincent Longo anymore
Price: $48.50 for 1.0oz/30ml


Sandy Beige

Other foundations I use: Bare Escentuals Medium Beige, Laura Mercier Natural Beige

TIPS: I have combination acne prone skin. I add a few drops of tea tree oil into the bottle. Helps combat acne and keep your skin clear. If it's too heavy and would like to have a sheer application, add a little bit of your toner to thin it out. Spray some water or toner to your brush and then apply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium