Skip to main content

EcoTools Cellulose Facial Sponges

Description from Eco Tools: 
Gently wash away dirt, oil and makeup to reveal a clean, fresh complexion with our naturally soft facial cellulose sponge set. Part of the EcoTools bath and body products collection, these sponges are made of soft cellulose (which is derived from natural plant pulp) and are ideal for removing your makeup!  Package includes three individually-packed sponges.

Face Secret Professional Makeup Sponges vs. EcoTools
I find that the Eco Tools sponges works really well with my H2O cleansing water. It lathers really well to cleanse my face and remove makeup. I don't feel that it's travel friendly for me since you have to let it air dry. I don't like the idea of a wet sponge in my luggage while I'm travelling from place to place. I was looking for these sponges in stores, but they been out of stock for awhile. I stumbled on the last package at Target and it was marked down to $2.09. What a deal. I normally use the Face Secret Professional Makeup Sponges from Sally's, but they are a little more dense and harder than the Eco Tools. I don't suggest using the Sally's one for makeup even though that's what it's meant for. The texture is kind of rough and I think it's made out of latex or some type of rubbery material. Instead, I use it to cleanse my facial clay mask off. It's gives a gentle exfoliation while I swipe off my mask. Eco Tools are much gentler on the skin.


Pros:
  • Soft and gentle
  • Individually packed
  • Eco-friendly natural material
  • Great for sensitive skin
  • Helps lightly exfoliate the skin.
  • Affordable and disposable
Cons:
  • May build up bacteria inside
  • Must wash thoroughly and air dry daily
Price: $2.99 for 3 sponges

Eco tip: Don't toss them away when you need to replace them. Save the environment. Reuse them as a sponge cleaner around the house. Cut them into shapes or use them as is in paint projects for the kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium