Skip to main content

Rainbow French Green Clay Mask






Description from Rainbow:
Rainbow French Green Clay has enormous absorbent powers. It literally "drinks" oils, toxic substances, and impurities. Its toning action stimulates the skin, revitalizing the complexion while tightening pores and helping to keep the skin supple. Rainbow French Green Clay is marvelous for helping to clear problem skin. Make your own 100% natural facial mask using kitchen ingredients. Used at the finest spas and resorts, great for teenage problem skin. UNSCENTED Fragrance Free.

This is my favorite mask treatment. Although I really like using the squeeze tube mask, I prefer to add my own natural ingredients in it. Many people love using Queen Helene mint julep mask, but it contains parabens. I find it very convenient and cheap as well, but I try to simplified the ingredients I use on my skin. This is 100% Pure French Green Clay which contains no harmful ingredients. Every time I use this my face feels cleaner and softer afterwards. It seem to do a great job at pulling out all the toxins and impurities that's been accumulating from daily environmental exposure. I definitely use this when my skin needs a boost to heal from acne, enlarged pores, blackheads, and whiteheads. It's great for my acne prone skin. It's very versatile since you mix your own ingredients to it. Just add a little at a time to get the right consistency. Just enough liquids to make it pasty and easily applicable to the skin. Different ingredients you use may be tailored to your skin condition.

Some ingredients I like adding are:
-Organic milk
-Mineral water
-Egg whites (Skin tightening)
-Honey (Good for all skin types)
-Yogurt (Anti-acne & moisturizing)
-Lemon juice (brightening & exfoliating with a boost of vitamin C)

I brought these packets from my local Wholefoods. You may also purchase the jars which I think is more economical. The packets are usually a bit more than I need. I normally use about half a packet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium