Skip to main content

Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer



For your skin to be soothed and positively extraordinary, you need a deeply penetrating moisturizer that can smooth skin pure. With green tea and fig antioxidants to help fight the damaging effects of free radicals and super antioxidants acai and goji berry to help recharge cells this moisturizer may be one of the most potent available to keep face looking and feeling youthful. pH balanced. For all skin types.

To Moisturize: Apply after cleansing and scrubbing, until completely absorbed.
  • Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street® 
  • With super antioxidants acai and goji berry 
  • Hypoallergenic 
  • Dermatologist tested 
  • Clinically tested 
  • Eco Chic Technology™ 
I got this from Whole Foods during a skincare event they were having that week for under $10. Sorry I forgot to get the exact price before I toss out the receipt.

My thoughts:
For a moisturizer under $10, this one works fairly well and is very affordable for a natural product. It's been pretty tough going natural with most drugstore brands having parabens in it and I don't want to spend on higher end lotions that will cost me over $20-$30. The product have some good ingredients like acai berry, goji berry, figs, and green tea extract that are packed with antioxidants for the skin. The texture of the lotion is a bit on the thicker and creamier side. I feel like it does take a little more time for this lotion to absorb because of the texture. Once it's fully absorb into your skin you don't feel any heaviness to it. I usually apply a thicker layer at night which takes at least 15-20 minutes for it to fully sink into my skin. Sometimes I use it during the day when my skin is parched, but with a thinner layer because it does feel a bit heavy when it's first on your skin. I like the extra moisturization before my mineral foundation since my skin is a bit on the combination-dry side. This really helps with the dry patches on my face. I'm so glad that the scent of the moisturizer isn't so overly fragrant like any other moisturizers I tried so far. The scent is very light and barely noticeable once it's on. The product is not greasy or oily at all so it's great for all skin types. It haven't caused any breakouts or irritations for me at all.

Size: 4 fl oz/118mL

Aqua (Purified Water), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate SE, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate Phenoxythenol, *Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, *(Goji Berry) Fruit Extract, *Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Organge) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance
*Certified Organic

100% Vegetarian ingredients/No Animal Testing/Cruelty Free
No Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Dyes, Sulfates, Parabens
Giovanni Cosmetics is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium