Skip to main content

Missha Cover BB Balm Pact SPF 50+ No.23 Natural Beige


Description from Missha:
Balm type BB cream in a convenient pact case. Light, silky and creamy balm pact that naturally covers pores and irregularities with maximum sun protection effect of SPF 50 PA+++.

A BB cream set in balm form to soothe and moisturize dry skin. The creamy finish evens out skin tone, leaving skin feeling fresh and silky smooth. The triumvirate of collagen, caviar and squalene nourishes by providing skin with unparalleled hydration and rich nutrients. Patented moringa oil also provides further moisturization, saving skin from the drying and dulling effects of cold weather.

This product is recommended to people who:
1. want a very simple makeup ritual
2. want a light and airy makeup with a matte finish
3. have oily/combination skin
4. want the added benefits of UV protection and oil control



I initially brought Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25 (liquid) at the Hong Kong Missha store. The sales recommended the liquid or this balm pact for my skin type, but I didn't get the balm pact at that time since I never tried their products before. I got the bottle instead since it should last longer. She said it should help lighten my acne scars, moisturize, and brighten my skin. I can even use it for my under eyes too. I found their US website and end up buying this on there when they had a sale going on. They have deals on their website pretty often. There are a few occasions where they're out of stock on some items I wanted to buy. One thing I don't like about this company is they don't put much information about their products. Some of their products have parabens in it.
Pros:
  • Creamy (Cream to powder finish) 
  • Compartment for sponge 
  • Brightening 
  • Beautiful compact (It's huge.Wider than MAC compact or my Smashbox Halo Powder) 
Cons:
  • Doesn't last all day. May need touch up 
  • May get a bit shiny throughout the day 
  • Accentuates fine lines and dry patches 
  • Only 2 colors available (No.21 Light Pink Beige or No.23 Natural Yellow Beige) 
  • Color is lighter than their No.23 BB balm (liquid) 
  • No.23 seem to be meant for fair - light skin 
  • Must apply lightly or else it will cake 
  • The fragrance from the bb balm might be overwhelming 
  • Not enough information on their website about their products and ingredients 
Price: $29.99 / 20g

Despite the beautiful packaging, this product did not work that well for me. I really like the texture of the bb cream, but it didn't look good on my face. The color was too pale even during winter. I'll dab it on my cheek bones as a highlighter or on my lids as a base instead.

Comments

  1. Hi there!! Do you know if this BB Cream have parabens? I don't know about it and Missha didn't reply to my emails :( Thanks! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't keep my packaging this time to post the ingredients, but I believe it does have parabens since some of their makeup and skincare products have parabens. Their liquid BB creams have parabens. I know Missha is not really good at providing information to their customers. Hope this helps.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium