Skip to main content

Sephora Airbrush Brush Set





SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set Advanced Airbrush Set
Sephora description:
What it is:
A set of five synthetic brushes to provide smooth makeup application, every time.

What it does:
This set includes all the brushes you need to achieve flawless, buildable coverage for your entire face. Perfect for travel or your purse, its sleek gunmetal-colored carrying case zips closed and is covered in animal-friendly faux leather.
This brush set includes:
- Airbrush Powder (flat powder)
- Airbrush Precision Foundation
- Airbrush Concealer
- Airbrush Crease
- Airbrush Shadow
What else you need to know:
The best way to try Sephora's Platinum line, this set features two new brushes: the #56 Precision Airbrush Foundation Brush and the #57 Airbrush Concealer Brush. Each brush has synthetic hairs and can be used wet or dry for the effect you desire. These products are not tested on animals.

Airbrush Powder
Its good for setting loose powder. Not really my favorite brush in this set it feels a bit flimsy for me. Not really dense enough. Good for light touches.

Airbrush Precision Foundation
My favorite out of the whole set. It works amazingly well to apply liquid foundation. I find that if I spritz some water to make the brush a little damp and then use it to apply my foundation. It makes my face look even flawless. It really helps me blend the foundation into my pores and make my skin look smoother and flawless. It also works well as a blush brush. I like the size of the brush head. Unlike other foundation brushes with a pointed flat bristles, this one is dense which makes blending quick and easy. It's like a blush brush with shorter bristles.
Airbrush Concealer
This brush is good. I tried it with creamy concealer and it takes a long time to blend. I prefer it with liquid concealer and stipple on my dark circles.
Airbrush CreaseThis is my spare crease brush just for clean ups. It is not really stiff for blending. I prefer using the MAC blending brush instead. It's good for a light wash of color on my lids.
Airbrush Shadow I use this brush to blend in my Makeup Forever cream concealer for my undereyes and blemishes on my face. I like the flawless finish it gives. This brush picks up loose powder and cream products pretty well.

My Opinion: 4 out of 5 stars

Price: $65
$65/5 brushes = $13 per brush

I brought this set mainly for the foundation brush since it was a better deal getting the set. It's a good starter brush set. The foundation brush can be used as a foundation and blush brush. I like how it can be used with powder, liquid, or cream products. All the brushes except the powder brush is multi-purpose. They're all made out of synthetic bristles so it blends any products with an airbrush finish. It can help you achieve any looks. Use the eyeshadow brush or crease brush for blending concealer. Use the concealer brush as a quick wash of shadow base. Put blush on with the foundation brush. Uses are endless with this set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josie Maran argan oil vs Acure argan oil

Everyday Minerals Base Foundation

Everyday Minerals Try Me Foundation Kit Medium